Monday, March 14, 2011

Where To Donate!



Here's a link to Google Crisis Response where there is an option to donate directly to the Japanese Red Cross (Click here).




To have your donation go directly to the rescue and aid of animals, click here to be taken to where HEART-Tokushima, Animal Friends Niigata and Japan Cat Network have combined forces to focus information, rescue and support for animals in crisis due to the March 11 Earthquake and Tsunami in northern Japan. NOTE: When you get to the Paypal page, it's in Japanese. If you'd like it in English, go to the blue link in the upper right corner and scroll it down to English.



2 comments:

Amy from LoveMeow.com said...

How much do I wish I could just fly over there to help! When I watch the news, it breaks my heart. Thank you for posting the link to the red cross. My readers and I also want to make donations to animal rescue in Japan. If you guys have a page set up for that, please let us know. Stay safe!

b.m.t. said...

Hello Amy, The second link in this post is indeed for "animal rescue". I am very involved directly with that organization and can guarantee you that your money will be going to a great cause. We've already rescued dozens of animals....