Friday, August 26, 2011

4 Bro Mojo Live & Unplugged @ Rimrock

Toby here. I really can't say (can't remember?) all that happened during those 3 days and 2 nights that I spent with my 3 bro's up at Rimrock Lake last month, but I can tell you that it was one of the best memories of not only the trip, but my life. On the first day, we met in Buckley and drove up together with the boat in tow. After some fun shopping for food and filling up the rig and boat with gas, we were off. The only electronic devices that were used over the next 48 hours plus were a few cameras and it was AWESOME!! Above and below were a couple goofy photo's we took after arriving up at the viewpoint (a short walk from Pete & Dad's cabin) where some of Mom's ashes were spread a few years back.

On Day 2 of the "retreat", we loaded up the boat and went to newly named, "4 Bro Peak" which is that rock cliff above Goofy Paul's head in the above picture. Below is a picture of the 4 of us on aformentioned peak after a fun 1.5 hour scramble up the hillside.

Above was a picture of us that last evening and then the below was taken as we drove away from the cabin. It was truly an amazing trip with my 3 favorite people. I love you guys! Thank you so much for making the time for this to happen. The memories will last forever....or at least until we do it again!!

No comments: