Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Final e-Masters Swim

With our local (B&G) community pool opening up on June 1st, I'll be swimming either on my own there OR with Nicole and/or Brian. I'll need to be more focused, create swim drills/plans before I go and be very regular (at least 2/week) in going. I WILL do all the above, though!! Yesterday, May 22nd, was a fairly easy day: Exercise: 43km commuting by bicycle (80+/- minutes), 900 meters swimming (45 minutes). Calories consumed: 2935 (carb snacking) DQS: 27 (good/healthy eating) Rest: 20 minutes of napping, but only 6.5 hours of sleep last night. I'm looking forward to swimming earlier in the evening (at B&G) so I can get to sleep earlier. 6.5 hours/night is NOT enough for me, especially as my body is trying to lose weight and recover from all the exercise I'm doing.

No comments: